- MARBLISING shall not be liable for material defects in accordance with the applicable legal provisions. Additional warranty from MARBLISING’s suppliers’ is only applicable if stated in the respective article invoice.
- Every claim is assessed case-by-case by MARBLISING’s Customer Care Service. Should any issue with the products received be detected, a written claim must be submitted to the REPRESENTATIVE and MARBLISING Customer Care service (at [email protected]) within 1 working day after the reception of the products. After this period, MARBLISING reserves the right to decline any responsibility on the conditions of the goods.
- MARBLISING’s strongly advises CUSTOMERs to verify firstly if damages are perceptible on the package, and then verify all crates upon delivery in order to check for unconformities in the conditions of the goods.
- The original packaging of the products must be kept. In case a claim is submitted, the packaging must be kept during the period in which the claim is settled.
- If the collection or return of any item is needed and the original packaging was not kept, the client shall be responsible for all costs and procedures necessary for the item to be in shipping conditions. MARBLISING shall not be liable in any way for the replacement, acquisition, or any other costs related with the replacement of the original boxes or crates.
- Damaged products being returned must be in the condition in which they were received by the CUSTOMER. The products must be well accommodated to avoid extra damages. The CUSTOMER must not attempt to modify, handle, install or repair them.
- MARBLISING compromises to offer the client a solution proposal within 7 working days of the claim registration and all information requested by the Customer Care service is cleared
- The CUSTOMER is advised to check and photograph all pieces ordered, upon their arrival. All claims must be accompanied by photographic or video evidence that support the client’s complaint, in which all the products, correspondent crates and/or boxes and issues claimed are clearly showed, and a written detailed description.
- MARBLISING ensure the repairing or replacement of the components detailed in the claim submission form. MARBLISING strongly advise to storage the products in good conditions. All other damages not included in the claim submission will not be covered under MARBLISING warranty, and may be subjected to an up-charge.
- MARBLISING reserves the right to refuse any item repairing, pick-up or delivery, from any location other than the original shipping address. Any transportation of the product from destination to a second location will forfeit any transportation damage claim.
- When claims occur, MARBLISING exchange information with the CUSTOMER of the related purchase. MARBLISING reserves the right to not share information or deal with other entities or persons besides the CUSTOMER.
- MARBLISING is not responsible for claims from orders placed to other entities, agents, showrooms, or any other beyond MARBLISING’s reasonable control, besides an official REPRESENTATIVE of MARBLISING.
- MARBLISING’s reserves the right to decline responsibility if:
a. The claim is presented after the 1 working day period, or is not accompanied by the mandatory information mentioned in 1 working days;
b. The claimed products were altered out or any way tempered with, either by the client or by a third party, without MARBLISING’s consent;
c. The products show clear signs of regular use.
- Claims for defects as a result of the shipping process handled by the CUSTOMER, are not covered under MARBLISING’s warranty. MARBLISING is not responsible for a CUSTOMER’s own or third party freight damage and claim. In these cases, MARBLISING is committed to finding a suitable solution with the CUSTOMER.
- In the case of EXW shipping, MARBLISING is not liable for damage sustained in transit cargo. In the case of DAP/DDU/DAT shipping, please note that before signing the merchandise delivery document, the CUSTOMER is required to confirm if the package has any perceptible damages. If damages are perceptible on the package, the CUSTOMER should mention “subject to verification” in order to safeguard any eventual damages to the merchandise and file a claim under the insurance policy.
- When on behalf of MARBLISING, should visible or concealed damage occur in transit, immediately notify the delivering carrier with initial notification of intent to file a claim. Failure to report, or to provide written claim for any damage or loss within 1 working day of the delivery will automatically release MARBLISING for any liability for damage sustained in transit cargo.
- The CUSTOMER may claim warranty on defects that result from mishandling in the shipping process, up to 1 working day after receiving an order. As a result, the CUSTOMER is advised to check and photograph all pieces ordered, upon their arrival. All claims related to shipping, must be accompanied by the signed POD, photographic or video evidence that support the client’s complaint, in which all the products, correspondent crates and/or boxes and issues claimed are clearly showed, and a written detailed description.
- Proving that any damage in the piece caused by quality requires replacement, MARBLISING compromises to exchange the damaged part or complete product(s) within a period agreed with the CUSTOMER. It is MANDATORY that MARBLISING collects the damaged part or complete piece(s) to replace it by new one(s).